There isn’t one! It costs you nothing by gains us a lot. Once you have provided your Gift Aid Declaration you don’t need to do a thing, just make sure you keep us up to date if you change your name or address, if you want to stop paying Gift Aid and most importantly if you no longer pay the sufficient tax. Please note that we will not claim gift aid from sales of goods or services or in exchange for entry to an event or raffle ticket.

Download a Gift Aid Form