We can still claim the full 25 per cent on your donations, providing you pay at least as much tax as we will be reclaiming in the year in which you made your gifts. As a pensioner, for example, you may still pay tax on a private pension scheme or a savings account, or pay Capital Gains Tax if you sell property or shares.

What if I’m no longer paying tax or I change my mind?

Please contact us and let us know one of the following ways: By email: [email protected]

By post: Fundraising, The Orpheus Centre, North Park Lane, Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8ND