If you are a UK taxpayer and have paid enough income or capital gains tax in the UK, in relation to the financial year to cover the amount we’ll reclaim, then yes: please complete a Gift Aid declaration.

Please inform us if you are no longer an eligible tax payer, want to cancel you’re declaration, change your name or address, so we can update our records accordingly.